I love to travel far away from home but I’m also a bit of a backyard tourist and love discovering what’s on my doorstep. Last month I was driving home from work and spotted a distant flash of crimson across the South Downs at the back of Brighton. I took a detour to get a closer look and was greeted by a red carpet of poppies enveloping the hills. I spent an hour amidst the vibrant flowers clicking away with my camera. A few days later I returned and experimented with tilts and angles. Perfect for Ailsa’s Travel Theme ‘Tilted’. I’ve included a couple more un-tilted shots just because I like them – I hope you do too…
This post is part of Ailsa’s Travel Theme ‘Tilted’.
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Tilted (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Tilted (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Tilted (gailkav.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Tilted (windagainstcurrent.com)
- 7-19-13 Travel Theme: Tilted (quotidianhudsonriver.com)