I took this shot in Hoi An, Vietnam where many of the buildings are painted ochre yellow. The walls are still damp from the rain but the colours make it feel like the sun is shining.
- Exploring Northern France with DFDS
- A weekend break in Suffolk – beach huts, piers and boutique hotels
- Gourmet Dining and El Capricho at Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous
- A Day in Mykonos – My Perfect Destination for ‘Plan a Cruise Month’
- A World of Wander at Majorca Boutique Hotel Iberostar Grand Portals Nous