Today I was up at ouch o”clock (5 a.m.) to capture the sunrise. Rimini is right on the beach and is one of Italy’s big party towns – this shot pretty much sums that up… So as these guys danced their way along the beach after a hard nights partying I had a quick paddle, packed up my bags and headed back to the Blogville apartment to ponder which gelato flavour I’d choose to drool over in the afternoon heat!
On the horizon…
Deep South road trip – yeah!
- Gourmet Dining and El Capricho at Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous
- A Day in Mykonos – My Perfect Destination for ‘Plan a Cruise Month’
- A World of Wander at Majorca Boutique Hotel Iberostar Grand Portals Nous
- CabinZero: The Best Carry-on Backpack for Travel
- Win a Wacaco Minipresso Portable Espresso Machine