Bayan, part of the Angkor Wat complex at Siem Reap, is most well-known for it’s gently smiling faces looking serenely down. Pictured above are four of the 216 faces – one on each side of the 54 towers overlooking the Angkor Thom – can you see all four?
- Exploring Northern France with DFDS
- A weekend break in Suffolk – beach huts, piers and boutique hotels
- Gourmet Dining and El Capricho at Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous
- A Day in Mykonos – My Perfect Destination for ‘Plan a Cruise Month’
- A World of Wander at Majorca Boutique Hotel Iberostar Grand Portals Nous